Refund and Replacement Policy and Procedure
Radha Govind Samiti (RGS) makes no provision for a cash refund on any purchase made by a consumer on www.jkpliterature.org. If an order received by the consumer is not what was ordered, or the item(s) arrive in a damaged or defective condition, the consumer can request a replacement, and return the incorrect or defective item(s) to RGS within 7 days of receiving them. When the request is validated by RGS, a replacement copy(s) will be sent at RGS's expense to the consumer within 7-10 days.
E-mail RGS (email@example.com) within 7 days of receiving the incorrect, damaged or faulty item(s) specifying the reason(s) for requesting a replacement.
To report a damaged parcel or contents for a replacement, e-mail details of the damage along with a photograph(s). RGS will verify whether the damage was incurred in transit or in packaging. Failure to provide photographic evidence may result in the request for a replacement being denied.
Cancellation Policy and Procedure
In the event a consumer's order lodged through www.jkpliterature.org cannot be shipped, Radha Govind Samiti (RGS) (www.jkpliterature.org) will cancel the order.
RGS reserves the right to cancel an order prior to shipment for one or both of the following reasons:
- The ordered item is found to be out of stock.
- The consumers specified address on the Order Information Form is not serviceable.
RGS reserves the right to cancel an order post shipment for one or more of the following reasons:
- The ordered item could not be delivered to the consumer.
- The ordered item on arrival to the consumer was found to be defective, and a replacement is not available.
- The shipping address details on the Order Information Form were found to be untraceable, inaccurate or incomplete.
- The ordered item was damaged in transit to the consumer, and a replacement item is not available.
RGS (www.jkpliterature.org) shall inform the consumer via their e-mail given on the Order Information Form stating the reason(s) for the cancellation of their order. The consumer will be invited to place another order of the same monetary value on www.jkpliterature.org. Should the consumer decline via return e-mail, RGS shall refund the consumer the original amount within 7-10 days of receiving verification.
Caution: RGS advises all consumers not to accept the delivery of their ordered item if the packaging appears to be opened, damaged or tampered with in any manner.
Important FAQ about E-books
Is there a return policy for e-books?
E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable. Once the payment transaction is complete and the e-book has been downloaded by the consumer, it cannot be returned nor can the payment be refunded.
What happens if my Android app crashes and I lose my digital library?
You may download all of your owned files from your order history on www.jkpliterature.org. If something happens to the e-book file on your Android app, then try to reinstall the app and sign-in with your user details. You will find all your purchased e-books in the e-book gallery.
Can I copy and print text from my e-books?
- You are not permitted to copy or print text from any e-book.
- You are not permitted to modify, alter, revise or otherwise change any e-book.
- You are not permitted to create derivative works from any e-book.
Can I share my e-books?
You are not permitted to share, move, copy, reproduce, network or otherwise transfer any e-book to any other Android tablet, computer or other such device of any other person.